Cours d’anglais Paris – Native English teacher
French courses Paris – Native French teacher
Nostalgia is like a grammar lesson: you find the present tense, but the past perfect! ~Owens Lee Pomeroy
Whether you are a student, a teacher or just somebody who’s interested in the English language – this page is for you!
Post your problem & we promise to provide you with an explanation.
- Difference between the gerund and the infinitive
- Present perfect uses
- The difference between the continuous & simple tense
- Modal verbs explained – must, have to, should, ought to …..
- How do I use reported speech
- Putting the active voice into the passive
We also provide English and French lessons via Skype – ID – SJC_Paris_001
What will this Blog entail?
A mixed bag of what we hope will be useful information for everybody!
Whether you are:
- A translator looking to share knowledge & marketing tips
- A company looking for the highest standard in translations
- A language teacher struggling to compete with plummeting hourly rates
- A student looking for English or French teaching in Paris
- Somebody interested in what’s going on in the world today & has an opinion to share
We are here for you!
Communication is the most important and fundamental part of life both personally & professionally – Let’s cherish it!